Chaotic Creations [Open] Jun 8, 2015 18:39:32 GMT -5
Post by rita on Jun 8, 2015 18:39:32 GMT -5
- I will usually only take up to three requests at a time. I do work very hard on my graphics and tables, and although I cannot do everything I would like to do (and I'm still learning a bit) I will do my best to make your graphics look wonderful. Please, however, be patient.
- I will work on graphics in the order that they were requested. This means that if I am not finished with a request I have already received, any new requests will have to wait until I have finished. Once again, please be patient, some projects will take longer than others.
- Please be reasonable. I am not a magician and I can only do so much. I will try to keep my styles and examples updated frequently (and I am always learning and trying new things), but there is only so much I can do. Also, I'm no Zen or Nam, currently, I am not at the point where I can animate or draw your characters into their table.
- There is an application form below. Please use it. All graphics requests made outside of the form will not be accepted. If you have questions about the form, please send me a pm.
- I can only work with large images. Anything smaller than 400px wide and 300px tall I cannot do much with. Also, make sure that the images you are providing are under stock/resource/attribution rights.
- If you request a table from me, do not edit the code. Everything is set up to work properly. If there is an issue, let me know and I will fix it. Do not try to edit it on your own. Trust me, I will know if you have been touching the coding. Also, I work hard on your tables and graphics ^.^ I'd prefer if you used them. If there's something you don't like, be honest with me and I'll fix it to something that you prefer.
- All points can be sent to @rita, please ^.^
[b]Member Name:[/b] The name you're known for around the site or your main account.
[b]Character:[/b] Which character is this for? (Provide a link to their biography as well please ^.^)
[b]Graphic Type:[/b] What kind of graphic do you want?</p>
[b]Images:[/b] Follow the rules regarding images above, please.
[b]Mood:[/b] What kind of mood are you looking for in your table or Signature? (e.g. scary, dark, happy, calm, etc)
[b]Colors:[/b] I prefer to just work with the colors of the image provided, but if you have a particular color scheme in mind, this is where you can let me know.
[b]Quote:[/b] This is a quote for your table. If you'd like it in a certain place, let me know, though I usually just work with the image and what looks best.
[b]Other:[/b] Tell me what you're picturing and what you're looking for. If not, I'll take creative license and see what I can put together for ya.